e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 review

Hello ladies!

Long time, no see. I know that few days ago I said that I am back but I didn't posted anything, but from today things will change. Today's topic is e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in shade Natural.




What I like:
  • it is moisturizing;
  • it has a discrete color;
  • it has no parabens, preservatives or chemical dyes;
  • you receive a good amount of product for your money.

What I don't like:
  • color fades quite easily.
Conclusions

I really like it and recommend it. The only minus that I found I was able to partially fix it by using over it a clear lip gloss. So, if you wish a moisturizing lip product with a sheer tint of color, go for it! You can find it on e.l.f. website: e.l.f. UK and Europe or e.l.f. USA .


Till next time, see you soon.

xxx

Cristina

1 comment

  1. i have this in blush:) i love it, the texture and colour are really nice:)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo