Cook with me: Best Chocolate Brownies EVER

While I enjoyed baking with chocolate, I had never baked brownies until January last year, so I have been perfecting this recipe for the past year. If the opinions of the people who tried them are something to go by, I think I managed to find the secret for the best brownies ever: LOTS OF CHOCOLATE.

best easy chocolate brownies ever

I think brownies are the easiest to bake to satisfy your chocolate cake cravings and you probably already have most of the ingredients. This recipe is super easy and it takes about 1 hour from start to finish. 

Ingredients :
(for a 35 cm x 25 cm tray)

- 250 g butter
- 250 g dark chocolate 
- 4 eggs
- 250 g caster sugar 
- 50 g brown sugar(if you don't have it just use caster sugar)
- 115 g flour
- 55 g cocoa powder
- chocolate chips

best easy brownies recipe

How to:

- set the oven to warm to 180°C
- melt the chocolate and the butter
- whisk the eggs and sugar until pale
- add the melted chocolate and butter
- add the flour and cocoa powder
- add the chocolate chips
- bake for 25-30 minutes


I hope you enjoyed this easy recipe and you will try it. If you like it, don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and share it so others can enjoy it too! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos!


2 comments

  1. i have door all the feedback and hints posted by using the visitors for this article are entirely suitable-humored,we will watch for your adjoining article accurately by using yourself.thanks! Best Birthday EVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is exceptionally useful to get some powerful tips to lessen weight appropriately. You have shared different pleasant photographs of the equivalent. I might want to thank you for sharing these tips. Definitely I will attempt this at home. Continue refreshing increasingly basic hints this way. the best blender

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo