Himalaya Herbals Acne-n-Pimple Cream review

Hey all!

I told you that I am back, and I'm back for good. Today is skin care time :)

During my high school years I was quite lucky and I didn't have major problems with my skin. Things changed a little when I moved to Finland, but since the beginning of this year it started to be even worse. Mostly I have breakouts on my T zone and very rarely 1 or 2 on my cheeks.This is how I got to try Himalaya Herbals Acne-n-Pimple Cream. . I bought it once when I was in Estonia (sometime in March) to visit my boyfriend's family and on that time I was ready to try anything in order to make my skin look better. I don't remember the price, but I know that it wasn't expensive at all.




As the name says, it is a cream for treating acne and pimples. You need to apply it twice per day on problematic areas, preferable after using the cleanser and tonic lotion from the same line. I was using it after cleaning my face with Garnier/ Nivea Products.

I have it for about three months and I consider I had enough time to test it properly.

What I like about it:
  • it really does what it says when used at least for 4-5 days in a row;
  • it spreads very well, so you don't need to use a big amount of product;
  • the price (even though I don't remember it exactly, I remember that it wasn't more that 5€).

What I don't like:
  • the area where you apply it becomes oily after about 1 hour;
  • if used in the morning, it can make your makeup look cakey;
  • when you stop using it your problems are back;
  • it looks and smells funny.

Conclusion: I don't think I will repurchase again as I am sure that there are better products out there. Maybe it is not a bad product, but definitely it is not the right product for me.

Did you ever tried something from Himalaya Herbals? What was your experience?

xxx,

Cristina

14 comments

  1. you should try the Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser (review on my blog) and the neutrogena rapid spot treatment:) both are amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where I can get Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturizer where I live. I tried Garnier Pure Active Moisturizer but I have mixed feelings about it (review coming soon).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this cream many times on medical store but i didn't used it so far i suggested this to one of my friend and he was delighted with the results thanks to himalyan herbal Acne-n-pimple cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. From protecting yourself from the sun's harmful rays to addressing cosmetic changes that happen over time, taking proper care of your skin can keep it radiant for years to come and help protect against skin cancer and other conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bad cream .... when i have start using it my acne become worst than ever that i have to visit dermatologist after 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's good products for me i guess

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a great product i use it myself,i have used it for a month now and i have no issues with it. I actually love the results all my acne is gone and now i have my confidence back. wonderful product, no doubt! - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cream is very good for pimple but you need use it daily without forget..It give you good result but same time you have take care of diet also.
    Cosmetic Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems that this cream is really effective. Himalaya is natural so ca try this for my skin. Thank you for the post.
    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  10. I moved from Kenya to Finland about two months ago. I have always had smooth spotless skin but now it's so terrible I am not sure if it's the weather or the food or what it could be. I now have lots of marks n pimples on my face. I was using Himalaya products but I can't find them in Finland. Any help will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I moved from Kenya to Finland about two months ago. I have always had smooth spotless skin but now it's so terrible I am not sure if it's the weather or the food or what it could be. I now have lots of marks n pimples on my face. I was using Himalaya products but I can't find them in Finland. Any help will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would suggest himalaya anti-acne cream it worked for my oily skin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im trying this Himalaya Acne n Pimple cream,i also have the facial foam cleanser and facial scrub which was suggested to be used after my pimples have dried out. I juat had this 2days ago and i'll post some results on my blog for info at www.ohayoasia.blog.com, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog.
    my link

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo