NOTD

Hello ladies!

I am sorry that I was absent again, but a member of my family got sick and from there more problems appeared. However, in this time I was still doing blog related things, but not posting.


Today I am coming back with a NOTD post :)


(sorry for my hand/palm, but I had it burned four years ago)




Firstly, I put 2 coats of Essence color and go nail polish in shade 86(a lovely secret) and then I applied a coat of Essence nail color 3 in shade "city that never sleeps". I finished everything with a top coat from Beauty UK.

It is my first NOTD post and I am a little nervous, but I hope you will enjoy it and let me know what you think about it :)

Till next time, see you soon.


xx

Cristina

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo