Post Acne Morning Skincare Routine for Combination to Oily Skin

It passed a year since I posted a skincare routine blog post. Though not a lot changed, somethings changed and this time around I decided to talk mare about my skincare in a video. I call it my post acne routine because my skin cleared out and now I focusing on keeping it clear and radiant. My evening routine is pretty much the same, so in the video below I talk only about the morning bits that I use.






What I use:


- Avene Cleanance Soap-free cleansing gel

- Avene Cleanance Toner

- Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream 

- L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum

- L'Oreal Skin Perfection Anti Fatigue Perk up Cream

I you want more details about the products, see my original post or watch the video :)

What is your skincare routine at the moment? 

xoxo
Cristina

7 comments

  1. Hello! Have you tried to remove traces of postacne using Spongilla? It really helped me.

    //Regards Brianna, student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pimples and imperfections show up during pubescence in light of hormones which cause your sebaceous organs to deliver more oil. Those hormones cause the horny layer of your skin to thicken and pores get blocked all the more effectively. mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing makes you look more seasoned than packs, dark circles, and wrinkles around your eyes, am I right? This zone needs some unique consideration. hydrafacial in Manhattan NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Shin care product

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. stretch mark treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Surgery scars

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels smooth, supple, versatile and smooth. Shading sparkles under its translucent surface. Delightful for what it's worth, it need care for it to last. It has a decent adjusted oil and dampness levels, so skin inflammation is commonly never an issue. Beauty shop !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo