Blogust #3: NYX and e.l.f. haul

Hey guys :)

It's day 3 of Blogust so it's time for the 3rd post this month :) Two weeks ago I was a very naughty girl and I place 2 orders online just because .... From all this items, I think I really needed 2, but only one proved to be useful, so yeah....



I will start off with my NYX order because it was the first one I placed....


You probably say two of this items in my yesterday's post and this makes me think if I shouldn't have posted this before my favorites....Anyways, here is what I bought from NYX:
  • NYX Powder Blush in Taupe and Summer Peach - I bough the blush in Taupe for contouring my face, but I admit it,  I was a little bit scarred when I first opened it because I saw it has a pearly look. Don't worry about it! On face it looks matte, perfect for contouring! As for Summer Peach, I am obsessed!!
  •  NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in Lavender - I didn't buy this because it's purple! I bought it because I needed to use it on a client with freckles - she wanted to hide them them, but she didn't want a lot of foundation- so I gave this a try at neutralizing them and it performed quite decent. I am using it from time to time on my self also and it really increases the wear time of my makeup. 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler - Again, you know it, I love it! 
Moving on to my e.l.f. haul....I needed only the e.l.f. custom compact and the lip exfoliator, but I ordered the rest just to get free shipping (though, actually paying for shipping would have been cheaper than ordering the rest of the stuff ). 

  • e.l.f. Custom Compact - I thought I needed this, but I actually didn't....I don't want to go into details now, but I will talk more about this in a future post.
  • e.l.f. Liquid Liner - I bought it because I am not the master of liquid liner and everyone was raving how great is the brush of this. The brush is great, but the product itself... I don't know....
  • e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel - it's just a clear lip gloss, a little to sticky for my taste, but it's ok...
  • e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator - This is the second reason for placing an order and it didn't disappoint. If you want a review for this, let me know. 
  • e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon  - I wanted to try for awhile, but never got around till now (because I really needed that free shipping! lol). I am not sure what to think it, but the shade is lovely. 
  • e.l.f. Eyelid Primer - This is still unopened because i have another one open at the moment. It actually came free with my order because I recommended e.l.f Romania to 10 friends....and this makes me realize that I didn't mention I ordered this stuff from e.l.f. Romania because at the moment I am in Romania, so it made sense, didn't it ? 
  • e.l.f. Smudge Brush -  I didn't use this enough to have a final opinion, but I can say I was shocked to notice that the bristles are almost as long as on the professional eyeshadow brush, just more stiff. In pictures they were looking much shorter....

This are just the things I bought about online since I left Finland, but , like always when I am in Romania, I enjoy more offline shopping :) 

What did you order online lately ? 

xoxo, 
Cristina

3 comments

  1. I want to try the Taupe blush! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nxy blushes are so pretty! Right now I just own the shade cinnamon, but I want to try more!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo