October Favorites!

I know! I've been a bad blogger during the last months, but I really have a lot going on right now and there is more to come...Unfortunately, right now, blogging can't be a priority, but I will blog whenever I find the time (like now). Anyways, where did 2013 go? It's almost the end and unfortunately I can't say I accomplished to many of my 2013 resolutions....Back to the subject: October favorites!


Surprisingly, I didn't buy a lot of makeup recently (it's surprising, because usually autumn is my peak shopping season) and a lot of my September favorites were still preferred during October, but there are also few additions.

For skincare, I really loved the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum. I heard a lot about it on YouTube and than I found out that it has the LR 2412 molecule which is also in the Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum (I had 2 weeks sample for this one and I fell in love, I just never took the plunge to buy it). Though the concentration is smaller in the L'Oreal version, but it definitely still works. I started using it on 20th of October and I definitely saw improvements in my skin texture (not as much as after using the Lancôm Visionnaire for 2 weeks, but it does the job). Anyways, I will probably do a full review after 1 month of using.

For haircare/ eyebrow care, I really loved castor oil. I started first using it on my eyebrows and OMG what a difference it made! The only disadvantage is that I need to groom my eyebrows more often, because they grow like crazy, but they are definitely fuller looking. Somewhere in the middle of the month I started using castor oil on my hair (roots) once a week and I already see an improvement with my hair falling. Also, for hair this month I enjoyed my Tangle Teezer - after many thoughts if it's worth it or not, I gave in and purchased and I'm glad I did it.


When it comes to makeup, I had to staples during the month of October: L'Oreal Color Riche Serum Lipstick in 201 Freshly Mauve and Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe. I used to the Color Riche Lipstick for almost everyday look that I wore during October because I think it's one of the BEST everyday autumn shades - not too bright, but not nude! Also, during the past month I became more lazy about my eye makeup and the Maybelline Color Tattoo was very handy. I actually have a get ready with me video in which I use both of this products, but I just can't seem to finish editing it!


Random favorite? My new camera! It's a Nikon Coolpix L820. I was thinking about a DSLR but right now I really can't be bothered with figuring out how to use it, so I chose this one. It is easy to use and it does the job for pictures as well as videos. One more plus? It's purple!!! Ok, maybe more like a plum color, but definitely close to purple.

Not to many favorites this month, but I definitely know how to ramble, right? Anyways... I am planning on finishing editing the get ready with me video and upload it to my YouTube channel, so make sure you are subscribed:)

What were your favorites in October?

xoxo
Cristina


P.S. Video ideas?


No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo