Makeup wishlist feat. Soap&Glory, NARS and benefit

As I let you know in my last blog post, I moved to UK. Unfortunately, this meant leaving most of my makeup behind, taking with me only the necessities. That being said, I think you can imagine that at the moment my wishlist is huge, but today I decided to share with you few of the things that I wanted for a long time and weren't available in Finland.

Current wishlist


Soap&Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder (£12.00) - I always looking for a mattifying powder and this one has glowing reviews. 
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (£31.00) - I have two foundations with me (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and Rimmel Match Perfection), but I am looking for something with a little more coverage.
Soap&Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow Filling Pencil and Brush (£8.00) - In the past I did not get along so well with brow pencil ( I am more of a eyebrow powder kind of girl), but rumor has it that this eyebrow pencil is a dupe for Anastasia Brow Wiz at half of the price. Who I am to say no to this?
benefit Sweet Tintations Gift Set (£19.50) - I always wanted to try the benefit tints and the balms look intriguing so here I am, wanting this.
benefit cheeky sweet spot box o' blushes set (£29.50)  - What beauty addict doesn't dream about the benefit boxed powders? I admit, I am! This set seems like a great value for money and maybe, if I am a good blogger, Santa will bring it to me. 

These are few of the things I am lusting at the moment. What is your wishlist and you hope Santa will get you ? 

xoxo
Cristina

1 comment

  1. I love the NARS Sheer Glow! At first it took me a while to get used to it but now it is one of my favourite foundations, the coverage is buildable and it lasts all day :)

    Molly xx
    www.molly-louisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo