Moving Countries and General Life Updates

Hey there strangers :)

So, I totally disappeared more than 2 months ago and there is a simple reason for that: I moved to UK. In a few days, it will be a couple of months since I am here and let me tell you something: the first month was a living hell. It might have been because of the lack of planning or maybe because the little plans we had, changed drastically, but the reality is that it has been hard!

On the bright side though, after 1st of October, everything calmed down and things started to run smoothly. After 2 months, I really like it in here (still unemployed, but at least boyfriend found a job and I know I am on my way there.). A lot of people hate the weather, I just think it's the same amount of rain like in Finland, only the temperatures are higher.

At the moment I have a lot of free time on my hand and I am thinking of getting back to blogging/YouTube. Talking about this, the thing I hate about this moving process is that I couldn't bring with me all my makeup!!! I am still not sure I want it shipped to me, or I will just start to build a new collection....

Anyways, I could talk about the moving process for hours, but I am pretty sure no one wants to read it so I will stop here for now. If by any chance, you want a blog post with tips for moving to UK, just let me know and I will see what I can do :)

That's all for today, I just wanted to give you a little update and let you know that probably you will see more of me here or on YouTube:)

xoxo
Cristina

2 comments

  1. Did you move here from finland?
    I actually moved to the UK from Canada, twice, so I know no matter how much you plan, it will always be a disaster and very hectic. Glad things are starting to settle though.
    Angie x
    www.chocolateandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we moved from Finland. I honestly like it here better :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo