Late Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Beautyaholic Girlfriend: #2 from theBalm

Hello lovelies::)

Two weeks ago I could bet that I bought all my Christmas present but now I realized that I forgot one and this made me think that I might not be the only one that needs late Christmas gift ideas so ....because I failed doing "Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Beautyaholic Girlfriend" series, I will transform it in "Late Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Beautyaholic Girlfriend" and post today and tomorrow ideas for the late ones. Today's post will be also a brand centered one and I supposed you guessed from the title that today's brand is theBalm. I only have to palettes from theBalm, but because of the Balm Jovi palette (review soon) I could test more than just their eyeshadows and I am totally in love. Here are my suggestions from this brand:



1.Balm Jovi Face Palette- this was love at first sight:) I love everything in this palette and I think any beautyaholic will enjoy it. 
2.Nude'tude palette- this little palette actually gives you a lot of choices for day and night looks. This was my first theBalm item and I absolutely love it!
3.Mary Lou-Manizer- this highlighter is also in the Balm Jovi palette and OMG, I think I am in love:) After trying it I understand all the rave about it!

This are today's gift ideas:) What would you like to receive for Christmas? 

xo
Cristina

Don't forget to enter my giveaway :)
It's ending soon!
 

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with everything from The Balm. Awesome ideas <3

    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know someone who is incredibly hard to gift? Who is just NEVER happy with what they get? We have the solution!

    Send them "The Gift of Kurrenci"

    They can shop within our merchant network, donate to one of many organizations, or simply cash out! They will love you forever!

    Gift away at www.kurrenci.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo