TAG: All I Want for Christmas

Hello ladies:)

Let me start by saying that I love Christmas, who doesn't? It is my favorite part of the year so it wouldn't be logic to let it go without doing a Christmas related tag . I saw few Christmas tags going around blogs and they all looked so much fun to do, but I chose this one. One on them is All I Want for Christmas and I saw it here. I really liked the questions so I decided to do it as well.

If you want to find out the questions of this tag and my answers, keep reading:)


1. What was the best present you ever received as a child?
Well, I think It was a Santa Claus toy which was playing drums. It was so much fun to listen it and I was so upset when I managed to broke it.

2. What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?
Too Faced Sweet Indulgence palette or Bon Bons palette!

3. Do you have any funny Christmas traditions?
Not really, maybe just that on Christmas Eve evening I am going out with friends and by the time I get home it is already time to open presents.

4. What are your 3 Christmas party beauty essentials?
A medium to full coverage foundation, highlighter and mascara.

5. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
The Home Alone series definitely, I used to watch all of them every Christmas when I was younger!

6. Are you a giver or a receiver? ;)
Both. I like to receive gifts but I also enjoy giving, I have so much fun trying to chose the perfect gift for everyone.

7. Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe this year?
Of course my boyfriend :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I tag all of you to do it!

If you decide to do this tag live the link in the comments below:)
xo
Cristina

There is still time to enter my giveaway!

 

1 comment

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo