NOTD It's Snowing in My Purple World

Happy Christmas Eve :)

I hope everyone is having a joyful Christmas Eve :) Today is my second inspired NOTD. Why purple world? Just have a look at my blog.... Does it look like purple is my favorite color?

For yesterday NOTD I used Flormar nail polishes (and no topcoat), but for today I used Essence and a beautyUK top coat.


I am pretty pleased with the results :) What do you think?

I did the tips of my nails using a sponge and the "snow" using a tooth pick :) Wondering for what the nail file was? I wanted different sizes snow flakes so I broke one end of the tooth pick and smoothed it down so I will get larger dots. I don't have dotting tools so I needed to be creative :)

What do you think about the snow in my purple world?

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you very soon ...

xo
Cristina

4 comments

  1. Love them. I sometimes use toothpicks to make designs on my nail hahah I also need to be creative :P

    Aree With Umbrella
    Vote me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute nail design! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute! I love that it looks like snow :D hope you had a great Christmas x

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that, it's so cute! Nice to see a different blue instead of white.

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo