Guest Post- How to: Take Care of Your Skin in Winter

Good morning ladies :)

It's Monday and a new weak starts. Today I have another guest post done by the beautiful Aneta from Secrets of Wonderland . If you don't know her blog you should definitely go and have a look! Here it goes her post:

"Hi ladies, my name is Aneta and I am beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogger (I just love so many things that I have to write about them - and books and movies are another passion of mine). I am honored to write this guest post for Cristina :)

I think it´s safe to say that winter season has already started. The question is - is our skin prepared to it? I know that you probably don´t have the same skin type as me (I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have my skin type! And that´s saying a lot :D) but there are few beauty rules and tips that could apply to everyone. I have acne prone skin that is extremely oily, with visible pores - but the more temperature drops, the crazier is my skin! In addition to the problems I mentioned before I get really dry patches on my face, especially nose and cheeks. If this article is useful at least for some of you, I am more than glad.
I will just say one word - hydration. Nothing is more important for your skin this time of year and believe me, even oily skin needs it.

Let´ s start with the face. In order to have soft skin you should use a peeling. It´s great way to get rid of dead cells, it helps to unclog your pores and from my experience it´s the beast weapon for dry patches. I know that companies say you should use it twice a week - I don´t agree. During winter our skin is very vulnerable and we shouldn't irritate it too much. It´s very individual - I would recommend using peeling twice a month or once a week if you need to. Lately I started to prefer bio cosmetics - that´s why I purchased this Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub with vitamin E by Himalaya Herbals.




If your skin is irritated and red from the cold wind, pure organic rose water will help you. Spray it all over your face and you will see - it really eases the tension of the skin and reduces redness.


Twice a day after I wash my face I use this Ryor cream with panthenol. Thanks to it gel consistency it soaks quickly into the skin - and that´s always a good thing when you don´t have enough time on your hands. Panthenol succeeds in soothing your skin like nothing else.


I was so happy when I tracked down this Hydrating Face Mask with minerals - again from Ryor (natural cosmetics is simply the best!). Don´t get confused, it´s actually for normal and combination skin and I know a lot of oily-skinned people who also like this product, so it´s all about trying. The consistency is something between cream and gel and it leaves your skin super soft.


Now let´s move on body care, I will make is shorter, promise :)

I would never believe this, but a month ago I tried Deeply Nourishing Shower Gel by Dove and was surprised how well it worked. It really kept its promises - it´s super creamy, the smell is likeable, not too strong and I could see a difference on my skin after just one use - I didn't even have to use body lotion! Amazing. But if you do want to the something extra for yourself, I suggest trying this Intensive 7 Days Garnier body lotion - it´s not too heavy on the skin, soaks quickly, hydrates well and smells good.


See this cream (Garnier Repairing care) ? It´s so good that I have to have my name written on it - every woman in my family uses it! This packaging is perfect when you want to have some cream in your purse :)



I think that every woman uses hand cream - I prefer the green Garnier one in the mornings because it´s lighter then the red one - which is perfect for nights. Use a generous amount, put on some gloves and your hands will be like new after you wake up :)



One last small tip - Vaseline can be also very handful during winter - for lips and extra dry places like elbows.


If you enjoyed this post, I would be very glad if you checked my blog http://secrets-of-wonderland.blogspot.sk/ and joined the giveaway :) Have a nice day!"

 I personally enjoyed this post very much as I have the same type of skin as her. If you enjoyed Aneta's post don't forget to go and have a look at her blog, I think you will love it:)

xo
Cristina

P.S. Still looking for guest bloggers! Do you want to be my next week guest blogger? Just contact me!





5 comments

  1. Thanks for this post. I was just asking on Twitter about this. Im going to follow you by email now. You have a great blog.
    Thanks!
    Brianna( http://outdoorswomen.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop!

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up.  castor oil eczema

    ReplyDelete
  4. In spite of the fact that it began as a therapeutic procedure of fixing deformations, the restorative progressions of plastic medical procedure have urged the world to grasp an increasingly wonderful side to themselves. Makeup ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concept of beauty is not easy to define. In many societies physical beauty is seen to have acceptable norms but some of those norms still vary between cultures украинец

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo