Miss Ramble #9 New Year Resolutions

Hello beauties:)

Long time no see....Actually not so long time, only about 1 week... This week was actually quite fun :) I spent a lot of time with my old friends, I had my time to be lazy and now I am totally relaxed. Yesterday it was "skin care day" ...I spent the day reading about this and than the #bbloggers chat followed with the same topic. I really enjoyed the chat especially because it was my first chat after few weeks of absence :)

Today was dedicated to new year resolutions!



1. Quit smoking! - Every year I say that I will quit smoking but it never happens. I really want to make this happen this year because I am sure my whole body will be grateful for this. 
2. Be more confident! - Since I started my blog I gained some more confidence in real life as well and I hope things will go on that way in 2013 also :)
3. Be more organized ! - My time table is always a mess... I believe that I have time to do everything but in fact I have time only for 75% of the things I want to do ...
4.Exercise more, eat healthier! - I don't really exercise, but I want to start in 2013. Again this is something that my body will be grateful for. As for eating, I like to think that I am eating quite healthy, but I know I could do better.
5. Blog more! - I feel that I didn't blog enough this year, I totally want to dedicate more time to my little blog.
6. Get rid of acne! - This year I fought acne and I still didn't win, but I am sure 2013 will be my victory year. If I quit smoking, start to exercise and eat healthier I'll definitely be on the right path.
7. Get a job! - This year I am supposed to do my work placement so I definitely need to  find a place to do it, plus that actually having a real job doesn't sound bad :)

I suppose this is all :) What your New Year Resolutions?

Well, this was my last post of 2012, so see you all in 2013 :)

Happy New Year!

xoxo
Cristina




5 comments

  1. Good luck...especially with the smoking...I hope you do quit! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely resolutions! good luck with all of them!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc // YT: thelovecatsinc

    ps. my giveaway to win £50 to spend on shoes ends soon, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    Hood luck with all your resolutions :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great 2013 and manage to stick to your new years resolutions.Great blog you have hun thanks for giving me your link on twitter.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new years resolutions! I really hope you accomplish everything you strive for this year! ps: your blog is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo