In my make up box: March

Hello lovely people :)

Can you believe that it's already 1st of April? Where 2013 is going? Anyways, a new month is coming and before changing my make up box I should show you what I had in in during March. I may say that I was really good girl in March because I used everything at least once and I even dug in my make up collection for more....Without further due, click "Continue Reading" to see what I used this month.



I'll start from the back row and I will go each row from left to right:
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla - I though I'm gonna love this foundations, but unfortunately I just like it. It's not bad or anything, but it didn't WOW me.
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara - As you all know, this is a favorite of mine, but unfortunately it's getting replaced as other mascaras are growing on me.
  • H&M Mega Volume Mascara - This is such a bargain! Read my full review here.
  • Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles - I used to like this very much, almost love, but now I'm a little bit "meh"....it seems that it looks more orange ?! Anyways, I have written a review on it and you can read it here.
  • theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder - 2 words: LOVE IT!
  • essence liquid liner - I used this only once this month, but I liked it. It stayed well on the eyelid and when I decided to remove it, it came off easily.
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Brown - I mention this before and I suppose you know I like it.
  • Artdeco Camouflage Cream - I gave this 2 chances and I hate it. I will give it one more chance and then I'll decided if I need to toss it away.
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - I love this as a base for my eyeshadows! 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe and Pink Gold- These are lovely cream eyeshadows! At the beginning Permanent Taupe was creasing on my, but I discovered the reason: I was using eye cream on my eyelids as well. 
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black - This is by far the best gel eyeliner I used till now! It just slides on effortlessly.
  • e.l.f. eyelid primer - This is an old favorite, but unfortunately it's getting replaced with my MAC paint pot.
  • Stila Smudge Stick in angelfish - I love this on my waterline! It just brightens up the eyes. 
  •  MAC Pro Longwear concealer- I have a sample of this and I love it! My sample is ending but hopefully I will get my hands on the full sized one by the end of this month!
  • The Body Shop Lip&Cheek Dome - This is just not doing it for me! I love the color but I hate the application.
  • Artdeco Double Finish Foundation - I love this for contouring! It looks so much natural that powder.
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake and Powder in TAUPE/ASH - I love this as I said many times before, but this month I didn't really fill in my eyebrows.
So this is it! Congrats if you made it till end!

What did you wear on March? 

xoxo
Cristina

4 comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo