NOTD Polka Dots with an Accent Heart

Hello lovely people :)

I hope your weekend started well and you are ready to read my post. Actually it won't be too long because I'm just showing you what I had on my nails in the last 3 days. If you liked my Facebook Page or follow me on Twitter you might have seen it already, but for all the others, here it is:



Base coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Hardener;
Base color on thumb, middle finger and pinky: Depend Nail Polish shade 136;
Base Color on index and ring finger: essence nude glam nail polish shade 03 cotton candy.
I still didn't buy any dotting tool so I used bobby pins to create the dots. 
Thumb: essence color&go shade 131 ballerina's charm;
Index: essence color&go shade 53 you belong to me;
Middle finger: nail stickers - I actually painted my nails because I wanted to use this nail stickers;
Ring finger: essence color&go shade 74 azure;
Pinky: essence color&go shade 86 a lovely secret.

What do you think about my "nail art"? I actually find it cute and really appropriate for spring:)
What are your spring nails? 
xoxo
Cristina

1 comment

  1. Lovely idea, I really like the colours you've used and the nail art

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo