Miss Ramble #13 When Life Happens ....

Hello lovely people :)

I thought today I'll do a ramble post to update you with what has been going on in my life during the last week and also what it will happen during the next couple of weeks....

Lets start with the past: during the last week I've been really busy packing and packing again....In my last ramble post I was saying that if I don't find a job in Finland, I may need to go back home (to Romania)....Well....I didn't find a job so this means that tomorrow, me and my boyfriend are moving out from our (rented) apartment in Finland. That makes me so sad, but show must go on...

This brings me to future: tomorrow we are going to Estonia (his home country), where I'll stay 1 week and then go to Romania. As you may have guessed, these means a lack of posts from me....I really to spend this time with my boyfriend, as we might not see each other for 4 months!!!! That's a lot of time...On Monday we gave up and accepted that we'll be going home, and you can't imagine what was my mood...Lets just say that I don't have tears anymore. Really, I feel like crying but tears are not coming....


Overall: the last week was tough, the next couple of weeks will be tougher!! I'll be probably back to posting regularly once I get home (end of April), but I will try to blog a little bit till then (though I don't promise anything!)...

I hope you are having a better time than me and I'll talk to you soon (hopefully) !

xoxo
Cristina

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo