FOTD Shopping Saturday

Hey guys:)

I realized I didn't post a FOTD in ages so it's time to fix this. Last Saturday I actually went to a little shopping trip. I didn't buy as much as I expected but at least I relaxed and have a look around shops. On the day I decided to keep my look simple, but with some autumnal influences and here it's the result.


 I kept my eye makeup neutral and my lips a little bolder. Here are the products used: 


 
Face
  • Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation - n.51 Light Vanilla
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW15
  • Fashionista Compact Powder - Fair
  • Contouring: Fashionista Bronzer - LA
  • Blush: Fashionista Blush - Butterscotch
  • Highlighter: Fashionista Bronzer - Barcelona
 
Eyebrows
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - ECP03 Taupe/Ash
  • essence clear brow gel
 
Eyes
  • MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
  • theBalm NUDE'tude palette: Sassy (inner corner and brow bone), Stubborn (allover the lid), Sultry(transition color), Sexy (outer V), Sleek (tight lining), Sultry+Sexy(lower lash line)
  • Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
 
Lips
  • L'Oreal Color Riche Serum - Freshly Mauve
 
What do you usually wear when you are going shopping ? What looks did you rock this weekend? 

 
xoxo
Cristina


No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo