Top 5 Foundation Brushes

When I was starting up building my brush collection, the most important part for me was to have good foundation brushes and eyeshadow blending brushes. That being said, I decided to come up with 2 posts telling you about my top 5 foundation brushes and eyeshadow blending brushes. Because I usually do my foundation first, I decided the first post to be about foundation brushes, so here it goes...


5. Nanshy Round Buffer Brush* - This foundation is good for liquid foundation and it gives a flawless finish, but what I truly love this for is cream foundation - it buffs it into the skin and gives the perfect airbrushed finish! This brush is available here for £9.95.


4. Nanshy Flat Top Buffer Brush* - As name says, this buffs foundation into the skin giving you a flawless finish. I like this brush because I can use it for more than foundation: after applying my foundation, I use the same brush for powder and for blending in my blush and contour.  The brush is available here for  £9.95.


3. Nanshy Flat Angled Buffer Brush* - This basically does the same as the Flat Top Buffer, but also something extra. Because of the angled top, it can reach easier some areas like under eyes, around the nose, etc.  The brush is available here for  £9.95.


2. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - This is part of the core collection and I would the whole set only for it! I use it the same way as I use last 2 brushes mentioned, but the there is a small difference in the shape; the Real Techniques Buffing Brush it's not cut straight like the other 2, but it's more rounded. The brush set is available here for $17.99 (You can use the code JQP390 for 5$ or 10$ dollars off on your first order on iHerb) or on feelunique.com for £20.99


1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - This is the perfect foundation brush! It might not be multifunctional like the other brushes mentioned, but it gives me the finish that I love! I didn't find yet a foundation formula that this brush doesn't apply it flawlessly. Also, because of its shape you can use it to buff the foundation into the skin or "painting" motion, like you would use a normal paddle brush. The brush is available here for $8.99 (You can use the code JQP390 for 5$ or 10$ dollars off on your first order on iHerb) or on feelunique.com for £11.99 .


 This are my favorite foundation brushes, but which ones do you prefer? 

xoxo
Cristina

Disclaimer: Items marked with "*" were sent to me some time ago by the company, but all opinions are my own. I am not paid for this post. If you use my code on iHerb.com I will get some percentage from you total order amount. If you don't want this to happen just search another code on Google, there are plenty other out there. See my full disclaimer here.

 


3 comments

  1. real techniques love love love. I've never heard of nanshy but the flat angled brush sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the real technique brushes the only brushes i use to create a flawless skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow quite informative

    xoxo
    The Blah Queen
    The Blah Queen recently posted Rangoli Designs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo