New YouTube Video :)

Hello ladies :)

This is just a quick post to let you know that I am still alive :) Also, recently I uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel and this time is in much better quality :)


It would mean the world to me if you could check it out and subscribe if you like it. Currently I am editing a "Get ready with me" video, so if you want to know when that goes up, make sure to subscribe :)

Also video suggestions would be great :)

If you have a YouTube channel make sure to leave a link so I can check you out :)

xoxo
Cristina

2 comments

  1. I love the way you just are yourself and you stay honest.
    You are not weird.. got a lot of pens myself in my bag. I always scared to fall out of pens at school :).
    Love the fact that you have a little makeup bag.. that's a really good idea.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo