Foundations

Foundation, foundation...Who needs foundation ?

Well, I do!
Lately, my skin got crazy and it is breaking out a lot. If before Lumene Tinted Moisturizer and and e.l.f. Personal Blend Foundation were giving me the coverage that I needed, now things changed. As I needed more coverage I tried to use a foundation under e.l.f. Personal Blend Foundation, instead of my lovely tinted moisturizer.

What foundation I chose?

Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation .




What do I think about it ?

What can I say, it wasn't an inspired choice. First three times when I applied it, my face looked flawless (or at least that's how I saw it), but from the fourth application for some reason it started to look (or I started to look better in the mirror) however you want, but not flawless. Doing a little bit of research, I realized that this foundation works better for dry/normal skin, not for my combination skin!

I can't say that this is a bad foundation, because I just don't have the right type of skin for it.

Conclusions ? This is just one more foundation that I have in my collection and it is not working for me.

Has someone with dry/normal skin tried it ? How did it go for you ?

5 comments

  1. i can get a little bit only on my nose during the day, will this work for me?:s and will it last from roughly 7.30am to 3.40pm?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lasting power is pretty good, especially if you set it with a little bit of powder. I can't say if it will work or not for you, sorry. I have combination skin, and this foundation looks awful on my T-zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cristina and I purchased the L'oreal true match today:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with it :) Let us know how does it work for you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. *and sorry for the late answer, I was gone all last week and I was trying to keep up with my blog from my iPod, but it didn't work so well so I gave up with that and waited to come back to my computer

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo