Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette

Hi everyone :)

Today's topic isss...Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette! You don't know this yet, but I am crazy about purple! If I am in a shop, the first things that I see are the ones which are purple xD . Now I grew up a little bit, but when I was younger, more then half of my clothes were purple...I think this makes me look a little bit obsessed, but I suppose this was a way to express my self at that age...

Anyway, lets go back to Petal Pusher Palette: it comes with 8 colors and a dual ended applicator(at one side is a sponge applicator and on the other side a brush).

*in reality, colors are a little darker (I tried to adjust the colors in the picture as close to reality as I could)


What I like ?
  • good price for 8 colors (I paid 7,95 € for it in Finland);
  • overall, this palette has good pigmentation and texture;

  • it became one of my "go to" products;
  • suggestions on how to use the colors on the back.




 What I do NOT like?
  • color 1 is a little bit chalky and not so easy to work with;

  • the lighter colors are not so great without a primer;
  • the brush which comes in the palette is awful quality but this is not a big minus as I wasn't planning to use it.

Would I recommend this palette?

YES! It is great quality for money (and I know that in most of the countries you can buy it cheaper than in Finland)! As I said, the problem with the lighter colors can be solved so easy with a primer and also a primer makes this eyeshadow last all day without any problems. I really really like this palette!

5 comments

  1. wow this is one thats on my wishlist i have "blue had me at hello" i love Wet N Wild its such a pity its not available in Ireland :) love your blog the best of lucky with it hunny
    nina xxxxx

    ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can find Wet n Wild products in Romania or Finland, maybe we can do a swap one day :) or you can win this palette at my give away (if you leave a comment to that post to know that you are in)

    Cristina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy this pallete? I live in Romania and couldn't find a site with W'n'W. I know some time ago themakeupshop was selling their products but now I don't know where I can take to try it, except sire beautyjoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I live in Finland and here I saw wet'n'wild in various shops. Anyways, I think in Romania themakeupshop still sells wet'n'wild in their shop in Iasi, but now online anymore because the palettes were damaged when they arriving to the customers (or at lest quite often this was happening).

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo