Summer Holiday and a BIG THANK YOU

So, today my summer holiday officially started, so this means that I will have more time to dedicate to this blog and to you, my lovely readers. Although next week I will be in Estonia, visiting my boyfriends' family, I will still have some posts coming up for you, so don't worry :)


And now lets go to the important thing: A BIG THANK YOU to Molly for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I must admit, I didn't here about it till now, but what do I know? I am new to blogging...

I am going to do my nominations when I come back from my trip(sorry for that).

I hope all of you will have a great week:)

5 comments

  1. you're welcome Cristina:)
    I've added a poll to the side of my blog - please vote:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already did :) you can guess for what :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyouu Cristina and i'm guessing the l'oreal? haha:) please tell people about the poll if youu can and dont mind because i really need some more votes:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    Just found your blog, love the layout design!Now following :)

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog too, maybe follow back?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planning these days to change the layout but I'm happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo