#2014BloggerChallenge

Hey guys :) 

Today I actually wanted to post a NOTD and a "how to" video, but time is not my friend this weekend, so instead of that I decided to let you know about something really cool that I found yesterday. 

What it is? Yes, you guessed! It's #2014BloggerChallenge. 

You don't know what it's that? 

It basically challenges you to post twice a month something that you wouldn't normally write about. 

You can sign up by sending an e-mail to Gaby (anothergirlyblg@gmail.com) from AnotherGirlyBlog with your name and link to your blog. You can also read more about this challenge here, where Gaby explains it better than I do. 

Now I need to go back to write some beautiful school reports :( Yay for me!!!

xoxo
Cristina




No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo