November Favorites !

Hello beauties :)

November passed and we are now in the last month of 2013...Really, where did this year go?!  Anyways, new month means favorites of the past month! I am trying to make my posts shorter and less ramble so lets cut to the chase.


  1. Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil with Heat Protection - I used the Miraculous Oil without the heat protection factor during spring and summer, but then I change it up and wasn't happy so last time in Estonia I wanted to buy the Miraculous Oil again but I saw this one and I decided to give it a try. It feels light weight but hydrating and I guess the heat protecting in it actually works considering I don't feel my hair dried out or something. 
  2. Matrix Total Results Wonder Booster Root Lifter - In Spring I decided to go for a haircut with longer layers and give up the upper(shorter) ones(if this makes sense) so my hair looked more flat. How I found this? I wanted something to give volume to my hair which can be used on wet or dry hair and which doesn't need heat to activate it. It became my favorite thing during November because I can finally see volume in my hair again! I don't want/plan to add shorter layers in my hair anytime soon, so this is a lifesaver. 
  3. Bourjois Express Eye Makeup Remover - I also bought this during my last trip to Estonia just because it was cheaper than my Garnier Essentials 2 in 1 Makeup Remover (which I was using just for my eyes) and I ended up liking it more than the Garnier one. It just melts down my eye makeup and no rubbing is needed. 
  4. MUA Undressed Palette- I didn't really bother too much with eyeshadow this month so this palette was perfect - neutral colors, easy to blend. 
  5. Real Techniques Blush Brush - How did I live without this? For me, it's the perfect size to apply blush and blend it! I hesitated for one year to buy it because so many people were saying it's to big, but NO, it's just perfect!
  6. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer(Celestial) - This was my most worn lip product and because lately I am so much into bold lips, this was my neutral(nude) color! I am sure a lot of you now think that I am crazy, but I really like color on my lips lately and this it - color, not overmuch.  It feels good on the lips, doesn't dry them out and stays on for a good amount of time.
This are all my favorites for November, or at least the new ones. I still used a lot of my October Favorites, but what's the point on mentioning them again ?

What were you November favorites?
What excites you the most about December?

xoxo
Cristina



No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo