The Christmas Tag

I didn't do a tag in so long (I can't say I posted so much during the last half a year, but still...) that I miss it. Few days ago, I saw this tag on Nina's Bargain Beauty Blog and I thought it's perfect considering how much I love Christmas! I could go on and on about how much I love Christmas, but I guess you'll get bored even before reading the tag questions, so I will just resume to the tag...





1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
When growing up we always had a real Christmas Tree, but we started to use a synthetic one when I was in high school. My favourite is definitely the real one and I hope I will convince my parents to have one this year because I miss the smell.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Probably just a latte or a caramel latte....I am not into “holiday coffee” so much, but if you ask me about tea, I definitely want something with ginger or cinnamon.
 
3. What’s your favorite color scheme for decorating the tree?
Overall, red and gold, but I have some tree decorations which have sentimental value, but they are not red or gold and I still use them...

4. Giving or receiving?
I think giving. Don’t get me wrong, who doesn’t like to receive gifts? But there is something exciting for me when I need to choose presents for others and see their faces when opening them.

5. To mince pie or not to?
In Romania we don’t have mince pie or something like this, but we have other Christmas/ holiday foods and I love them!

6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
Since I am living away for my parents there is nothing special about Sunday lunch, but when I was home it wasn’t necessary about special food, as it was about having family time – Sunday was/is pretty much the only day in the week when I am having my meals in the same time with my parents (when I am home).

7. Christmas day fashion
Nothing special, but it definitely needs to be comfy! If I do go out of the house it might be jeans and o cute sweater, but if I am staying home... It’s Pyjamas Time!

8. What's your favorite Christmas song?
This year I am obsessed with Jingle Bells – I sing it every day for some reason and I don’t even have a great voice. If I need to chose I song that I enjoy listening, I think is Let it snow - Frank Sinatra.

9. What's your favorite Christmas film?
Home alone series! I remember being a child watching it with my father on Christmas day. I think in Romania they still show it on TV every Christmas. ..

10. Open presents before or after lunch?
What about Christmas Eve? When I was a child it was in the morning, but now I mostly spend the night before Christmas with my friends so I put the presents for my family under the tree before I leave and they do the same...It’s weird but it works for us! I think last year or 2 years ago I forgot to put the presents before I left so I relived my childhood and everyone opened their presents in the morning...

I tag everyone who want to do this tag! 
 What do you like the most about Christmas? What are you Christmas traditions? 

xoxo
Cristina

1 comment

  1. My favorite thing about Christmas is the happy atmosphere :D
    http://oceanlights5.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo