🎄 Christmas Tree Nail Art (NOTD + Tutorial) 🎄

Hey guys :)

Since December started I feel very festive and I always want to have something Christmas inspired around me, so what better than nails ? A couple of days ago I wanted a Christmas tree on my nails so I decided to google it and I discovered a lot of ways to achieve it, but all of them were including things I didn't have at home (stamping plates, doting tools, nail art brushes, nail stickers, etc.). I wasn't willing to wait to get them, so I came up with my own way of doing it with what I had around. Lets cut it to the chase and show you what I used:



  • base coat - L'Oreal 2-in-1 PROTECT Base & Top Coat;
  • cream nail polish - Flormar light Summer LS09;
  • fine glitter nail polish - Flormar True Color 010;
  • green nail polish - Rimmel London 60 Seconds 825 Sky High;
  • gold nail polish - Flormar Miracle Colors U07;
  • red nail polish - Flormar Miracle Colors U14;
  • top coat -  L'Oreal 2-in-1 PROTECT Base & Top Coat;
  • scotch tape;
  • bobby pin/hair grip (depending from where you are);
  • one use plate;
  • tooth picks. 
 This is the result :) 





Before linking the video, I need to say I made some mistakes while speaking that I notice only after uploading so please don't be mean :) 


If you liked this tutorial please subscribe and give the video a thumbs up :) 

xoxo
Cristina

P.S. What's on your nails right now? 


No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo