Life in Pictures #2014BloggerChallenge

Today I thought I would try something different and as part of the #2014BloggerChallenge, I bring you my last 2 weeks in pictures!


What a beauty blogger does when she needs to write her bachelor thesis? Reorganizing her makeup collection and storage, of course! 



If you followed my blog for more than a year, you would know that last spring I was having walk everyday, as way to keep myself in an acceptable shape. Those stopped in autumn, but I recently started them again and I am very proud of my self!


And because I burn some calories walking, I need to get them somehow...You know I like cooking, so what I cooked new (I never cooked this before) were burgers and doughnuts (Romanian style ones were great and I tried to make some ring ones with caramel glaze, but that didn't go so well.).


On Monday I posted a makeup tutorial that I am really proud of, just because it's so colorful! You can watch it here and check for more pictures here


 After a lot of time, I finally had a Starbucks coffee! We've been to Helsinki on Wednesday and I saw it appeared a Starbucks in the center, so of course I had to get one! They almost got my name right!


Exactly on 4th of April, on my second blog anniversary I reached 600 GFC followers! I am so thankful for each of you and I hope soon I will be able to organize a little giveaway to say thank you. 

These were the highlights of my past 2 weeks!

What you've been up to during the last couple of weeks? 

xoxo
Cristina

Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a LED Teeth Whitening System! 

4 comments

  1. Oooh...that eyeshadow look is so beautiful; I couldn't stop staring!
    Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristina! New follower from the Wake Up Wednesday Linky! Loving your blog so far!

    ~Jenn / BeautyByJennafer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that picture with the shadows is really cool. Visiting from Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo