Spring Foundation Routine for Acne Prone Skin and Happy 2 Years!

Two years ago, on 4th of April I started my blog... Last year on 4th of April I uploaded my first Youtube video... I guess Happy Anniversary to Cristina's Beauty Box... My first YouTube video was a spring foundation routine and to celebrate that moment I decided to do an updated foundation routine! Also, if you notice something different around here, you are not wrong! I redesigned my blog, again!




Products Used: 
- Rimmel Match Perfection: 081 Fair Ivory;
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15;
- NYX Eyebrow Cake/Powder: Taupe/Ash;
- Maybelline Brow Drama: Medium Brown;
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: Rose Ivory;
- NYX Powder Blush: Taupe;
- Sleek Blush: Rose Gold;
- Tools: Cosmopolitan Makeup Blending Sponge, Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush, Real Techniques Contour Brush. 

Just a fun fact: I used to hate the Rimmel Match Perfection (you can read one of my first reviews here), but now I'm quite in love - that's all what I'm going to say, a detailed review will come later on.


This was a short post, but I really wanted to let you know about my way of celebrating my blogging/YouTube anniversary. 

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway

What is your spring foundation routine? 

xoxo
Cristina

3 comments

  1. What a pretty look. I love the pop of blue that you used as an eyeliner. If you have a moment I would LOVE for you to link this look up to my Monday Morning MakeUp Madness Party!! Please and Thank You
    -Kat
    http://www.confessionsoftheperfectmom.com/2014/04/07/monday-morning-makeup-madness-party-9/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo