40 Beauty Questions Tag

Good morning beauties :)

I know what you are thinking now...again a tag? BUT, I saw this tag on a lot of blogs and I thought it would be fun to do it also :) and will also allow my readers to get to know me better. Does that make any sens?
Anyway, it is long, but if you want to find out a little bit more about me, keep reading :)


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice.

-What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
Combo most of the year, but in summer it can get really oily.

-What is your current facial wash?
Avene Soapless Gel Cleanser.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes!

-What brand do you use?
Avene.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Avene Cleanance K at evening and The Body Shop Tea Tree Clearing Lotion in the mornings.

-Do you have freckles?
I don't most of the year, but I do get some when spring comes.

-Do you use eye cream?
Sometimes.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I have acne prone skin.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.

-How about concealer?
Garnier Roll On Anti Dark Circles at the moment.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Not really sure, but I think I have warm undertones…

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I never wore fake eyelashes. I want just to try them out, but I don’t think I will make a habit from wearing them as my lashes look pretty good (for me) with the right mascara.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now, Essence…

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora…

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I don't.

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Different kind of brushes…

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes!

-For the face?
I am using Garnier BB Cream, combination to oily skin version, as primer.

-What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?
I love neutral shades, but I don’t have an ultimate favorite.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
When I use eye liner, I prefer liquid or gel mostly, but I like pencils also.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
It didn’t happen till now…

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
They can be messy!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes…

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I recently got into lipsticks and for now my favorite is NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose.

-How about lip gloss?
I don’t really have a favorite…

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don’t have a favorite brand but I love peachy shades.

-Do you buy your makeup on EBay?
I didn’t buy anything yet, but I am planning to buy some NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it!

-Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic company outlets)
No, I have never been to one.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to take make-up classes!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I can be when I am sleepy…

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Difference of color between face and neck!(Not blended foundation)

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I am more on the neutral side…

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Blake Lively.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Definitely foundation!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, sometimes I am just late and I don’t have time for anything…

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think makeup is made just to enhance our natural beauty, so I think everyone looks beautiful without makeup.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I tend to say Bourjois because everything what I tried from them worked for me.

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love makeup and I think it can make any woman pass over certain insecurities.


Thank you for reading :) I tag all of you to do it and please leave me a link/ your answers in the comment section as I would love to read them :)

Till next time, see you soon :)

xx
Cristina

2 comments

  1. Here's mine, theres a few I took out that i didn't thik was relevant:

    http://unevenlemmingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/bloggers-block-and-solving-it-with-q.html

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for link :) I really enjoyed reading :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo