e.l.f. Corective Concealer review

Hello ladies :)

I was looking through my collection and I saw an e.l.f. product that I wanted to review a while ago. This is e.l.f. Corrective Concealer.





I bought this product in the end of March (if I remember well) but I didn't use it so much... Do you want to know why? Than keep reading...
This product doesn't break me out, and comparing with essence forget it! , this is the only a plus. Unfortunately it barely shows off on the skin and is looks cakey under foundation, because the texture is not exactly creamy. 




Another plus comparing with the essence concealer is the packaging, which is sleek, but in the same time sturdy. 

Would I recommend this ? 
I am not sure...When I used this I didn't like how it looked like and it seemed it didn't cover anything, but on my hand seems to cover/neutralize a little. Anyway, this is not for me. What was your experience with it ? Would you like to try e.l.f. Corrective Concealer? 

xx,
Cristina

2 comments

  1. I have this but always neglect it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it. Don't think I will now. Can't stand when concealer looks caked on. :-(. Have u tried. Dior Nude concealer it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo