Beauty Blogger TAG!

Good evening beauties :)

Today I felt in the mood to do a tag so I used my friend Google to search a "Beauty Blogger TAG" and I found it. This would be my third tag this week so if you feel I am doing to many tags, please let me know.

Anyway, here it goes...

  • Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Well, I would call it wavy most of the times. Definitely it isn't straight. 
  • What is your natural hair color?
It is some sort of dark blond, a little bit ashy....I never knew how to call/describe my natural hair color.
  • Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I am trying not to dye it anymore, but when I was, I was doing it home most of the time. I was going to salon only when I needed to do something more fancy.
  • How often do you wash your hair?
I avoid washing it too much, so I think every three days, but it always depends on how it looks like.
  • Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Kind of the same everyday...shame on me...
  • Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Most of the times I do it by myself, maybe I go to salon 2-3 times per year.
  • How often to you change your nail polish?
When it starts to look worn, or sometimes everyday, it I bough new nail polishes and I want to try them out.
  • Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I am not polishing them so much not even in summer, so I am definitely not doing them in winter. I am neglecting my toes, but I want to change this.
  • How long does it take to put on your makeup? 
On daily basis, something around 10-20 minutes, but if I have time I can spend even 1 hour :D
  • What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Usually my face first, and then my eyes. Very rarely I start with eyes.
  • Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I am collecting eyeshadows and nail polishes definitely! There rest is somewhere in between. 
  • How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never... I never wore false lashes till now...
  • Do you do a full face of makeup every day? 
Not everyday. It depends on how much time I have and what I am doing that day.
  • Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Usually not...
  • Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! I don't have any problem with that.
  • How many high end products do you have?
Actually I have only one item which is more high end: theBalm NudeTude Palette, but I hope I will buy more soon.
  • How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I spot clean them after every use and I deep clean them once in a week.
  • Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I am deciding when I am getting dressed most of the times.
  • How often do you change your handbag?
It depends. Maybe once a season or maybe everyday if I feel I doesn't match my outfit. I really don't have regular times.
  • What time do you get up & go to sleep?
On weekend I am going to sleep pretty late, so I am waking up quite late also. During the week I need to try to go to sleep earlier because most of the days my classes at uni start in the morning.
  • How often & when do you workout?
I don't work out?! Oops.... I don't think having walks counts...
  • Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right.
  • How tall are you?
Almost 5'11" (1,79 m).
  • Do you speak a foreign language?
Oh well...English is foreign language for me (my mother tongue is Romanian), but I speak a little bit of French and Finnish also.
  • How many pets do you have?
In Finland, none :(
  • How often are you on Blogger? 
I think everyday or at least almost everyday.
  • Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes! And I try to replay to all as well.
  • Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, I do.
  • How did you come up with your blog name?
I don't really know, it just came to my mind. At the beginning my blog was called just "Beauty Box" and it wasn't unique at all. This summer when I changed my layout, I decided that I should slightly change the name so it will be easier to identify.
  • What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Canon PowerShot A2100 IS
  • How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Weekly.
  • What is your favorite color?
Purple.
  • What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine? 
Since I am in Finland I don't read/buy magazines since they are all in Finnish.
  • Do you swear?
Sometimes, but I try to control this as much as I can.
  • What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Here is already past 8, so probably reading some blogs, a movie and sleep.

This was all for this tag. I hope you enjoyed reading and I tag you all to do this. If you do it, please don't forget to leave me a link to your answers and I would really enjoy reading them :)

xxx
Cristina


5 comments

  1. Tags are such a great way for people to learn more about you!! Thanks for sharing!

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :) and yes, tags are great :D
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I found you on the blog hop and I'm now a new follower. I'd love a follow back at www.sugarplumandlollipops.blogspot.com and on Pinterest. I follow all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want to do this tag :)

    new follower here, please do visit my blog

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo