This or That Beauty TAG

Good morning lovelies :)

Today I am doing another tag post as I realized I really enjoy doing them :) I hope you enjoy reading as well xD



1. Blush or Bronzer? 
Blush all day! I remember when I was much younger and my aunt was applying some blush to my cheeks and I was enjoying that hint of color ...

2. Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Lip gloss! I like a more sheer color on my lips. (Now I am getting more into lipstick also, but it is still not my favorite.)

3. Lip Balm or Lip Butter?
Lip Balm!

4. Matte or sparkle eye shadow? 
Now, matte eye shadow!

5. Eye Liner or Mascara?
Mascara! Applying eye liner sometimes takes too much time for me in the mornings.

6. Gel, Liquid or Cream Liner?
I think gel! I like essence gel eyeliner.

7. Foundation or Concealer? 
Foundation!

8. Liquid or Powder foundation? 
Liquid...

9. Neutral or Color Eye Shadow?
Neutral! I suppose I got used like this from high school years...

10. Pressed or Loose Shadows? 
Pressed... (They are not as messy as the loose ones)

 11. Waterproof or Non-Waterproof? 
I don’t really care about this...

 12. Brushes or Sponges? 
Brushes!

13. Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter? 
Powder...




1. OPI or Essie? 
It is weird, but I didn’t try these brands yet.

 2. Acrylic or Natural? 
Definitely natural!

3. Brights or Darks?
Both?! It depends on the season….

4. Matte or Shiny? 
Shiny!

5. Glitter or No Glitter?
No glitter! I am not a “glittery “person…


1. Perfume or Body Splash? 
Perfume!

2. Lotion or Body Butter? 
Lotion…

3. Body wash or Soap? 
Body wash!

Thank you for reading :) 

I tag all of you to do this and please leave me a link/ your answers in the comment section as I would love to read it :) 


Have a nice day!
xxx
Cristina

6 comments

  1. It's so funny! xx

    www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I may do this. I love reading these. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! Great blog you have here found you off of the You-Blog Fan page! Would love if u stopped by my page sometime :)
    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :) I actually found your blog few days ago on Blog Love Therapy Blog Hop and I followed :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo