e.l.f. mini haul

Hey !



Today I am back with my recent e.l.f. mini haul. Last weekend e.l.f. UK had a promotion offering a free bamboo brush when you order for minimum 12€ / 10£. Because I needed few things and because I wanted to try bamboo brushes I decided to order. Here is what I ordered:
  • Mineral Booster in Sheer;
  • Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in ivory/light;
  • Concealer Pencil & Brush in Fair;
  • Brightening Eye Colour in Matte Mauve.

As gift I received Concealer Bamboo Brush. I ordered on Saturday evening and I received my order on Thursday afternoon.

If you are interested in my opinion about any of this products just let me know.

I am also thinking to organize a giveaway (open internationally of course) when I will have my first 10 followers, what would you like the prizes to be?

2 comments

  1. Heei! Inca se mai pot da comenzi pe elf UK? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buna! Comenzi se pot da tot timpul :D eu as astepta pana in weekend cand de obicei au o oferta mai buna :D Momentan au ceva cu lip-gloss-uri. Verifica pe site-ul lor: http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/ sau pe pagina lor de facebook . Sper ca asta ajuta!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo