Introducing myself

Hi everyone!

My name is Cristina. I am almost 21 years old and now I am living and studying in Finland. My studying field doesn't have anything to do with makeup, but since I was 14 I developed a passion for makeup and I also like to write. Today I decided that is time to combine my two passions and start a beauty blog.

I am searching continuously beauty products which are affordable, but can do their job as well as high end brands, and about them I will write here.

My first review it will be published in the next couple of days, so keep in touch.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and don't forget: I am a beginner so I am open for suggestions.

Yours new blogger,

Cristina


2 comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo