Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation & Powder

Hello all!


Today I'll be talking about Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation & Power. I started to use it in January 2011, when I couldn't find my beloved Maybelline Superstay Silky in shops.


Let me start by saying that I don't like this foundation anymore!!! I used to like last year when, by some reason it wasn't so orange (and I bought it in ivory-the lightest shade). Things changed last Autumn when I repurchased it (first time it was bought from Romania, second time from Finland). Unfortunately it doesn't have an ingredients list on it to see if any of the ingredients changed, but the second one looked orange and cakey on my face, plus that it made me brake out. After some time when it is oxidizing more on my skin, I look like an orange.

For some reason the shade of the powder (I have also the lightest one) is not as orange as the shade of the foundation (which is a good thing),, but it still doesn't make it a good powder for me. Why is that ? I do NOT have dried skin, but this powder makes me look like I have. The powder in the picture looks quite used because it is the one that I bought last year and I really wanted to give it a chance to work....but it didn't. I ended setting my foundation with a loose powder that my aunt gave it to me as a present.

All in one, I do not like these foundation (at least not anymore) and powder. Maybe for others worked well, but for me just made things worse.

Did you tried it ? How did it work for you ?

2 comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo