Brush HAUL

Good evening my lovely readers :)

Not so long time ago I was asking for your advice on what brushes to buy (see the post here). I was debating whether to buy  Sigma brushes, Real Techniques or Bdellium brushes. In this post I will show you what I chose....

On my post I was saying that I can't afford to buy Sigma Brushes at that morning, but with the help of my boyfriend I could afford ....both Sigma and Real Techniques brushes.

I was had an eye on Sigma brushes for loooong time (actually on Make Me Crazy Kit, and then on Mrs Bunny Kit) and ended buying the Mrs Bunny Travel Kit. I chose to buy the travel kit so I can afford buying some Real Techniques brushes also as they are one of my recent crushes. :)

I ordered the Sigma kit not from Sigma website, but from an European retailer. The kit was 57,40€ without delivery.  I also received a travel size Sigma E25 brush as a gift. I really enjoyed shopping at the online shop and I will definitely go back as their prices are really good for Europe!!

Now for Real Techniques brushes: I chose to order them from iHerb.com as they were less expensive than in Europe and the shipping cost are more than affordable. I paid for any of the sets 17,99$ and the individual brushes varied between 5,99$ and 9.99$. Plus that on internet you can find coupons for your first order for 5$ off when you order under 40$ and 10$ off when you order more than 40. After finalizing I got also a code (JQP390) that I can share with you so you can get discount on your first order on iHerb. I do think I will get some commission out of this but I am not positively sure. Anyway you can just search on Google "iherb coupons"and a lot of results will appear so you don't have to use my code if you don't want to! Anyway, back to brushes..I purchased Real Techniques Core Collection, Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter set, Travel Essentials kit, Expert face Brush , Stippling brush and Shading brush.


Now I will let enjoy some pictures with my new brushes ( I am so excited about them!!!) and till next time I will see you soon.



















xxx
Cristina

P.S. What brush looks the most tempting for you ? :D

Disclaimer: I am affiliated with Sigma, but this brush set was purchased with my own money and all opinions are purely my own!

5 comments

  1. would love to try some real techniques brushes! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what was in that our gift to you? That got me curious. Btw, I really like that baby blue holder:)

    Join the Insane Blog hop

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that was a travel size of sigma e25 brush :D It appears on the next picture :D

      Delete
  3. I love the real techniques brushes :) i also use crown i got them for college last years and i love them. i might consider buying more of the real technique ones and maybe sigma too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great brushes. I didn't try any Crown Brushes yet, but maybe one day... :D

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo