Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge Review {Beauty Blender Dupe?!}

Hey guys!

I hope you all doing fine :) Today I had the ugly surprise too see that some people unfollowed my blog and I want to apologize if the content of my blog is now satisfying you. I really try to do my best... Anyway, seeing that, I decided to try a new style of writing: shorter and more to the subject. Let me know in the comments how you prefer the posts.

Getting back to today's topic: Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge. I order this from feelunique.com and I have been using it for enough time to find out its pros and cons.



What I like?
+it's soft- it doesn't feel scratchy on skin;
+dense, but not too dense as the H&M Makeup Sponge;
+easy to clean with baby shampoo and it holds through washing very well-I washed it before every use(this means at least 20 times till now and it still looks like new);
+applies and blends foundation/concealer flawlessly;
+good for applying loose powder as well- used it with e.l.f. mineral booster and I totally loved the result.
What I don't like? 
-personally, I can't find a minus to this sponge, I like all about it.

Here are some pictures with this sponge dry and wet so you can see how the size changes. Also in the first picture the sponge is a little bit dirty, while in the second one is after washing- you can notice that it cleaned perfectly.

*dry

*wet
I totally recommend this sponge, it does a really good job. I can't compare it with the original beauty blender but I am more than satisfied with this one and I don't think I will purchase a beauty blender in the near future.

I think this was all for today... If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will try to answer you asap. 
What is your experience with this sponge? Did you try any beauty blender "dupes" or even the original beauty blender?

xoxo, 
Cristina

8 comments

  1. Cristina, I love your blog too! Thanks for the sweet comment. Im following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristina! Thanks for reviewing this product. I've never really used sponge before. Now, I'm curious. Don't mind the unfollowers. I still follow your blog at GFC and FB. Just keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried a blender yet, I've been eyeing it, but haven't taken the plunge. I just got new foundation so I think it's time I buy one. Where did you get this one?


    PS found you from the Bloglovetherapy blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from feelunique.com (UK based online shop). But now I heards that in USA is available a similar kind of blender from Avon.

      Thank you for following :) Followed you as well.

      Delete
  4. Hi! I think your blog is fun! lol I saw it on BSN and followed :) I'm in the US so I haven't seen this sponge, but perhaps I can find one like it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I heard that in the US there is available a similar sponge from Avon. Maybe you should check that out :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo