In my makeup box: September

Hello my lovelies :)

I hope you are all doing fine and you will enjoy this new series on my blog. What is all about ? In the end of each month I will show you what makeup items I had on box placed on my vanity/makeup desk and say what I think about them after a month of use. Every month I am rotating the products so I will have a chance to go through all items in my makeup collection. This being said, lets show you with what I was playing this month :D

this is how the box is placed


and this is how it looks inside

As you can see in the above pictures my NUDE'tude palette is not actually fitting inside the box. I will show you what there is inside on 2 categories: eyes and face.

Staring with eyes...
  • NUDE'tude palette from theBalm: love love love this palette. It was actually featured in my September favorites also :)
  • Sleek Oh So Special (review here): I like this palette a lot but I didn't use it so much in September as I was obsessed with the NUDE'tude palette
  • Essence and Catrice Eyebrow sets: I was trying to figure out which of this works better for my eyebrows. Still didn't find an exact answer, but I think I will stick with Catrice one for October.
  • Wet'n'Wild Mega length mascara, Maybelline One by One, Essence Maximum Definition Volume mascara and a sample of Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara: I was just experimenting with different types of mascaras and trying to finish up the older ones. 
  • Essence gel eyeliner and Catrice eyeliner pen (both in black): I am not wearing eyeliner on daily basis but I kept those in there just in case...
  • e.l.f. eyelid primer (review here): the only primer that I own. I use it every day and I like it, but I still want to try out some others. 
  • e.l.f. brow and eyelash clear mascara: I used it sometimes to keep eyebrows in place on the days when they were having their own will...
  • e.l.f. brightening eyeliner: the same as with the other eyeliners-there just in case.
  • Wet'n'Wild Petal Pusher palette (review here): shame on me!!! I didn't use this at all and I used to love it:( Definitely something to keep there for October also. 
  • last but not least H&M eyebrow pencil: I had days when I was feeling like using a pencil and not a powder for my eyebrows and this little thing was very useful :D 
This was all for eyes...Now for face...

  • e.l.f studio blush in Peachy Keen: I used this few times, but for me this is more a highlighter, because as a blush doesn't show so much, at least on my skin. 
  • Sleek contour kit in Light: Used it everyday, love it. Not too much to say. 
  • Garnier BB Cream and Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation(review here): this two together give me the coverage that I want and the finish that I want. Perfect combination for my skin. 
  • e.l.f. Mineral Booster: My HG setting powder. Sets my makeup great, doesn't leave a powdery finish to my face. Just a great product. 
  • The Body Shop Lip and Cheek dome in Crazy for Coral: I personally don't like how this looks on my lips but on cheeks is quite nice. 
  • Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On : covers my dark circles well, I am a little bothered by the alcohol smell, but till I find something better it's OK :)

This was all for today. Let me know in a comment what you this about this series and also what products did you try out in September :)

xoxo,
Cristina

2 comments

  1. Hello! would u like to follow each other via gfc? let me know!
    http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.gr/2012/09/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo