Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Oil Free



Good afternoon beautiful ladies :) 

As you could guess from the title, today I have a review for you. All this post will be about Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Oil Free. I purchased this in middle of July (if I remember well) for about 5€- I bought it from Romania when it had launching discount and I also used some gift points. All in one, it was very cheap!

I got this in the shade light(swatch below). In about 3 months of use I had time to test this product in different situations and with different application techniques, so now I am ready to share my opinions with you.


Lets start with what the product claims to to: 

"1 PRODUCT, 5 SOLUTIONS

- Anti-shine

- Blurs the appearance of pores and imperfections

- Evens tone and boosts glow

- Up to 24hr hydration

- SPF 20"
*Taken from Garnier UK website 


What do I think ? 
  • Anti-shine: In really hot weather like it was in Romania this summer (40 Celsius degrees) the anti-shine claim was totally untrue! But hey, those are extreme situations...on normal weather (around 25 Celsius degrees) anti-shine claim is quite true...it kept me matte for around 4-5 hours. 
  • Blurs the appearance of pores and imperfections: Well...not so much. I mean my pores as still quite visible after applying this on my face, it doesn't matter if I apply this with a sponge or a brush. An about imperfections...it can be built up on blemishes, but carefully  because it can look cakey .

  • Up to 24h hydration: hmm not so hydrating on my skin, but that's fine because anyway I apply moisturizer beforehand. 
  • SPF 20: not too much to say about this, for hot summer days I feel that is not quite enough. 
  • Texture: it has a runny texture and it blends beautifully with fingers, brush or sponge. 

  • Packaging: it is a squeezy  tube, but because of the runny texture you don't really need to squeeze the product out because it will come out once you open the lid/cap. Also the tube can be leaking so I advise you to store this with the lid up. So a big MINUS for the packaging!

  • Staying power: this is not so nice, when wore alone it starts to fade after 1-2 hours in hot weather or 3-4 hours on normal temperatures. It also transfers on everything!

  • Coverage: light/medium when applied with sponge or fingers; medium when applied with brush and can be built up to full but you risk to look cakey. Below you will find before and after pictures when I applied this with Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge.

  • The finish: when applied with a wet sponge,is not dewy and not matte, I would say that this BB Cream has a natural finish, like your skin, but better. When I applied this with a random stippling brush the finish was quite matte and powdery, while with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush it has the same finish as with the wet sponge but with a better coverage.

  • How do I use this: I use it under Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation to increase its coverage and staying power and I love the combination. This BB cream acts like a primer for me. 
*no makeup; sorry for how I "pose"in this pictures but where the first pictures took by my own after buying a tripod
*with Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Oil free, one layer applied with a wet sponge
Overall: I like this BB Cream to use it as a primer for my foundation, but I would use it just on its own. 
Rating: 3.8/5

This was all for today :) I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know in the comment section what is your experience with this BB Cream or with any other BB Cream. I recently ordered Skin79, Missha and Lioele BB Creams (still waiting to receive them) so if you have any experience with those ones, please let me know your opinions or which one I should put first on trial :D

xoxo
Cristina

5 comments

  1. I have heard so much about this BB cream from Garnier which made me interested in trying it out. I want a BB cream that blends well on the skin leaving a natural look. i will definitely try this product and see how it works on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it and if you find it with some kind of discount is even better :D

      Delete
  2. i have the oiliest skin.... i need to try this!! Love from Las Vegas!!!!
    -Jasmine O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait til this is in America! following you nowww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame it didn't appear there yet, here in Europe already appeared a Sensitive Skin version of Garnier BB Cream

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo