e.l.f. Mineral Booster

Hello ladies:)

I hope everything is fine with you and you are enjoying autumn better than I do. Today, I'm coming back to you with another short review. This time is about e.l.f. Mineral Booster. I already repurchased once, so you can guess some of my thoughts about this product. But keep reading for more



In the jar, e.l.f. Mineral Booster has a pinky/peachy color (I am not good at describing colors), but on skin it appears translucent. 




What I like about it ? 

+sets my foundation great;
+melts into the skin so it doesn't leave a powdery look;
+look great in pictures (if it is not applied over a product with high SPF - it can't can't do miracles guys!)

What I don't like ?

-it doesn't really have a good oil control, but it also doesn't claim to have. During summer I need to retouch quite often, but now when my skin is less oily, it helps my makeup to survive through schools days? 

Would I repurchase? Do I recommend?

e.l.f. Mineral Booster has HG status for me! Though I want to try other powders also, I will have always one of this around. 

Did you try e.l.f. mineral line? What do you think about it ? 

xoxo
Cristina

2 comments

  1. I lost my MAC Mineralize so I'm going to try this one out. I'm still hurt about losing it but it does give a good excuse to try something new



    www.growitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want try MAC MIneralized Skin Finish, but the e.l.f. one is a good product!

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo