Special Day and a Special Palette

Hello beauties :)

Today it is a special day for me and for my blog: 6 months since the first blog post. I am so excited :D I was thinking what should I write on this special day and I decided to write about a special palette (as you guessed from the title): Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special palette :D

I realized that my reviews are quite long but I will try to keep this one short as the pictures will talk by themselves.

The eyeshadows (12) come in a sleek, black, sturdy plastic case. I like the professional look, but I do have some problems sometimes opening it. I do think that if you are nor careful enough you can break a nail .




 Another thing that I like and remembers me of higher end brands is that the colors are named. Anyway, this is not the case with all Sleek palettes or at least not with those that I own. The palette also comes with a dual end sponge applicator (which I never used) and a big mirror, which is not appearing in the pictures because of obvious reason.




I like this palette because it comes with 7 matte eyeshadows and 5 shimmery ones. The matte shades are at little bit less pigmented that the shimmery ones and a little bit more on the powdery side, but definitely nothing that you can't work with . Now I will let enjoys the swatches and I will come back with some conclusions.





I really like this palette and I used it for one month and a half almost everyday (till I received my Nude'tude palette). The eyeshadows last really well even without a primer and I love that the palette comes with a matte white and a matte black. I think this is a versatile palette and for the price point is a REALLY good value for money.

I think this is all for today, but before ending I would like to know which is your favorite Sleek palette. If you didn't try any of the Sleek palettes, which one would you like to try first?

xo
Cristina

P.S. All pictures were taken in natural light.

11 comments

  1. such lovely colours!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis I tagged you for a Liebster Award Nomination

    Check this out and answer my questions

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I will answer your questions in the next few days xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post :-) I always tend to stay loyal to my urban decay palettes but this post has made me want to branch out!

    Hannah @ aprettymessuk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek makes gorgeous palettes and so affordables :D You need to try them out xx

      Delete
  4. Great colours and great blog! Found you on the #bbloggers blog hop and glad I did!
    Yorkshire Pud
    Xx
    Yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sleek and this palette is gorgeous xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is ! I think it is my favorite sleek palette, though I expected Au Naturel to be my favorite xx

      Delete
  6. Oh I like the dark colour ones, very moody and cool
    Glad to have found your blog, now following!

    Daisy Dayz
    Enter my giveaway to win designer shades

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo