How to Make Your Face Appear Thinner Using Contouring [Video Tutorial]

Bonus post today!

I just want to let you know I uploaded a new video today! We all have some insecurities or things that we don't like on our face/body; one of mine is my face - it just look to full for me so I always try to make it look thinner . Here is a before and after and the list of products that I used.

Products used:
  • NYX Pore Filler;
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - B10;
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealerv- NW15;
  • Fashionista Powder - Fair;
  • NYX Cake Powder - Taupe/Ash;
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara - Medium Brown;
  • NYX Powder Blush - Taupe;
  • NYX Powder Blush - Summer Peach;
  • H&M Highlighter.

This is all from me for today :) How do you contour your face? 
xoxo
Cristina
P.S. Feedback on the video please?

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo