New Year to Achieve Your Dreams!

Happy New Year everyone :)

If you remember my post back in December, you know I am part of #2014bloggerchallenge and today is time for the first topic: New Year Inspiration.

I had some resolutions for 2013 which I may have achieved or not, so this year I chose a quote to inspire me though 2014 and remember me to work hard for my dreams:

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Colin Powell
I chose to share this piece of inspiration with you because 2014 it's a decisive year for me and I am sure I am not I'm not the only one; whether you finish uni this year, or you are planning on changing your job or maybe you are even to start blogging, it's a dream you want to achieve and you need to remember you are the only one to make your dreams come true.




Have a wonderful 2014 and may all your dreams become true :)

xoxo
Cristina

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo