No Makeup Makeup Look FOTD

I think it's been quite some time since I posted a look on my blog and this makes me sad...Looking through the pictures on my laptop, I realized I took pictures of few makeup looks, but for some reason they never made it online. Anyways, today's FOTD is actually from last Friday(17th of January) when I had a meeting for which I wanted to look put together but no in a "in your face" way. I wanted my face to look like a better version of itself - a no makeup makeup look. If you are like me and you look first on pictures and than start to read the actual post, probably you think I used to many products for a no makeup makeup look, but keep this in mind: EVERYONE'S NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK IS DIFFERENT - what for me is little makeup for you can seem like a lot and the other way around. Now, without further due, here is what is used and the final look....



  • NYX Pore Filler Primer
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - B10
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW15
  • e.l.f. Mineral Booster - Yellow
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake/Powder - Taupe/Ash
  • essence lash&brow gel mascara
  • Fashionista Blush - Butterscotch 
  • Fashionista Bronzer - Barcelona(as highlighter)
  • MAC Paint Pot - Painterly - primer
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Hourglass Beige(I think the name in USA&Canada is Iced Latte)- all over the lid
  • Wet n Wild - Brulee - brow bone highlight
  • essence eyeshadow - chill out- inner corner highlight
  • Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow - 107R- the middle color into the crease and outer part of the lid & a combination of the middle color and the lighter color on the outer part of the lower lash line
  • Deborah Milano - Volume Sprint Mascara
  • Nivea Fruity Shine Lip balm-  Cherry
  I apologize for the quality of the closed eye shot but for some reason my camera didn't want to focus in any shots with my eyes closed.

So this is my no makeup makeup look - it doesn't take ages to reproduce and it does look natural in person...I just remembered that when I did my makeup that day my boyfriend wasn't home, but when he saw me he said it's weird to see me wearing only mascara and lip balm...

What's your no makeup makeup look ?

xoxo
Cristina
 

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo