2 Ways to Contour and Highlight (Cream Products)

I know during the past week or so, my blog posts were only about my videos, but I've been really busy recently. I am trying to organize my time better to get some real posts up, so lets hope for the best.

Today's tutorial is how to contour and highlight using cream products and I will show you 2 ways to do it.

How to contour and highlight using cream products

I know my "after" face doesn't look to happy, but I am struggling with lighting lately and I am getting very annoyed pretty much every time I film/picture something.



Products Used: 
If you enjoy my videos please give a thumbs up and subscribe and let me know what videos you would like to see next :)

I promise I will be back very soon with my usual blog posts!

xoxo 
Cristina

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo