Valentine's Day Tutorial: Day to Night Makeup Look

Valentine's Day is approaching so fast, but guess what? It is on Friday, so those who are working or going to school won't have enough time to get ready for their night out. Don't worry! I will show you how you can take the makeup you already have on and transform it into an evening makeup, just perfect for a night out!

For this look I used my Sleek Oh So Special Platte (review here), but first let's see with what I started:

Day to Night Makeup Look

When I started, I had on my face my NYX Pore Filler Primer, Channel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15, essence all about matte powder, NYX Powder Blush in Taupe, NYX Powder Blush in Summer Peach, Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown. On my eyes I just had some eyeshadows from my theBalm Nude'tude Palette (Sleek smudged on my upper lash line, Sultry in the crease and Sassy in the inner corner as a highlight) and my Deborah Milano Volume Sprint Mascara.

The final look:




Product used:
  • Sleek Oh So Special Palette (Bow, Pamper, Boxed, Noir);
  • Deborah Milano Volume Sprint Mascara;
  • e.l.f. blotting paper;
  • Fashionista Compact Powder in Fair;
  • NYX Powder Blush in Taupe;
  • Sleek Blush in Rose Gold;
  • H&M Highlighter; 
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 132 Sweet Pink;
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Sugar Plum. 
If you want to see how I changed my daytime look to one perfect for a night out, just watch the tutorial (you might find out some tips and tricks as well). 


How do you change your daytime look to night out one? What products do you use? 

If you enjoy my videos, please make my day and subscribe :)

xoxo
Cristina

No comments

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo