Valentine's Day NOTD: Hearts and Dots

Finally a blog post which doesn't include a tutorial!!! Yesterday I painted my nails with something that hopefully will last for tomorrow as well: hearts and dots. I already showed you how to do hearts on your nails using things that you have at home, so today I will just show you what will be on my nails for Valentine's Day  :)

Valentine's Day Nails Hearts and Dots

Valentine's Day Nails Hearts and Dots

Valentine's Day Nails Hearts and Dots

Surprisingly, I didn't use a bobby pin for this tutorial!!! I used safety pins just because they were closer to me and I was feeling lazy. If the palm of my hand looks weird to you, I had a burn there (and I won't even get into how I got it, because it is just stupid) some years ago so my skin is newer. 
 
The nail polishes(products) used to achieve this nails are:
  •  L'Oreal 7 in 1 Nail Saviour;
  • Flormar Light Summer LS09;
  • essence fame fatal (the lighter red);
  • essence do you speak love? ;
  • L'Oreal 2 in 1 base&top coat;
  • essence nail art express dry drops.
Just in case you don't know how to make hearts on your nails quick and without any nail art tools, click here for tutorial.

This is what I will have on my nails for Valentine's Day, but what will you have? Any special plans for tomorrow?

xoxo
Cristina

P.S. Click here and here for makeup inspiration.

2 comments

  1. What a cute mani! I really need to try some DIY nail art one of these days!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some easy nail art ideas, you should definitely give them a try :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo