Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial / theBalm Nude'tude Palette

This should have been up yesterday, but unfortunately my editing software decided not to cooperate...(it still doesn't cooperate, you will notice slightly problems with the audio-video synchronization)

For this tutorial I decided to use theBalm Nude'tude palette because I didn't give it enough love lately and I think the results are pretty good, but I will let u decide that.


Here is the tutorial and if you like it please subscribe and give it a thumbs up :)


The colors used from the Nude'Tude Palette are Sassy, Stubborn, Sultry, Silly and Sleek. 


I also used Wet n Wild single eyeshadow in Brulee and Maybelline Color Tatoo in Pink Gold as a base.





Because this is only an eye tutorial, here is the face makeup: 


xoxo
Cristina

5 comments

  1. Really pretty neutrals. Nice look!

    Keisha
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, the colors are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    Shalunya
    http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo