January Favorites - Beauty and Random! +Video

Oh, it's that time of the month again....Can you believe January has passed already? Soon it will be December again and we'll be wondering where this year passed. Back to the topic: January favorites- mostly new, but an old one is coming back!

  • NYX Pore Filler - I started using this in the end of December and I used every time I wore makeup since them and I am in love. I didn't use Benefit Porefession, but I think this is a great alternative for my large, but not so large craters. 
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (B10) - I hesitated a lot to buy this, just because last time I bought a high-end foundation it ended up ruining my skin. Fortunately, it's not the case this time!
  • e.l.f. mineral booster (yellow) - I bought it because I wanted a yellow powder to set my under eye concealer and works wonderfully.
  • Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - OMG this tastes like "After Eight" chocolates and also it does its job. Perfection in a jar!
  • Nivea Lip Butters and Lip Balm Fruity Shine in Cherry - The lip balm replaced the lipstick I was forgetting to apply before leaving home while taking care of my lips in the cold weather and the lip butters were the supreme treatment to deep treat my lips while I was home.
  • Asus/Google Nexus 7 (2013) - It's decided, we are in a serious relationship! 
  • I filmed a favorites video and I started to take my YouTube channel more serious!
If you want to hear me talking more about each favorite, watch my video :)



If you enjoy my videos, it would mean a lot to me if you subscribed and give my videos a thumbs up. Also, comment and tell me what other videos you would like to see from me! 

What are your January favorites? Leave a comment :) 

xoxo
Cristina 

2 comments

  1. Hey Christina :)
    i tried that foundation when i was recently in new york and loved the finish on my skin, but the Chanel makeup artist was so rude to me it put me off buying it! :( would you reccomend it? she only tried it on part of my skin so wasnt sure of the overall look.
    p.s i just started a beauty blog of my own. would love it if you could take a look :)
    http://alysbeautyandskin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/a-guide-to-luscious-lips.html

    p.s i also have the same love for the nivea lip butter! my saviour this time of year!
    alys
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it! If you have a color match give it a try, and I think you can also ask for a sample to see how you like it :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment :) It will make my day
Always check back for a reply, I am answering all the comments xo